JASON A. WALD
A Multiple Emmy Award Winning and a highly experienced Director, Producer, Writer and Creator of television sports programming and documentaries; he is driven by an unequalled passion, adept at performing either the Director and/or Producer role(s) for any live or taped sporting telecast, with a specialty in Directing Golf, Poker and sports entertainment. Sought by many for his unique vision to survey and create coverage plans for golf events and various venues hosting a diverse collection of sports or entertainment. Touted for his passion for the overall process that is Television Production, it his personality and management skills that define him as a great leader in the industry.
DIRECTOR – NBC SPORTS OLYMPICS (NBC, Bravo, NBC, NBC Sports Network, MSNBC)
- 2014 Sochi (Winter) – Ski Jump & Nordic Combined (Men’s & Women’s, Team)
- 2012 London (Summer) – Tennis From Wimbledon (Men’s & Women’s, Doubles & Mixed)
- 2010 Vancouver (Winter) – Bobsled, Luge & Skeleton (Men’s & Women’s)
- 2008 Beijing (Summer) – Indoor Volleyball (Men’s & Women’s)
CREATOR/DIRECTOR/PRODUCER/WRITER – American Hero Experience
An original series based on taking a wounded warrior on the fishing trip of a lifetime while retrofitting his home and/or providing him with something that will improve his or her daily life; airing weekly Primetime since, January, 2012.
DIRECTOR/PRODUCER – Poker (2005 thru 2011)
NBC Sports, FOX Sports, ESPN, Game Show Network (GSN) & CBS Sports
- Poker After Dark 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
- 2010 THE BIG GAME
- 2009 Face The Ace
- 2005 The Monte Carlo Millions
- 2007 – 2011 Heads Up Poker Champ.
- 2009 Million Dollar Challenge
- 2006 Full Tilt from Red Rocks
- 2007 Sundance Celebrity Poker
- High Stakes Poker II, IV & V
- High Stakes Poker II, IV & V
- 2008 & 2009 WSOP Europe
- The Poker Dome (2007 season)
- 2006 Intercontinental Poker Chall.
PRODUCER & DIRECTOR – 2007 & 2008 World Combat League
Produced and Directed the Line Cut (Versus) and In House Feed (Jumbotrons) for the World Combat League. A Mixed Martial Arts League based on Team Competition founded and owned by Chuck Norris.
DIRECTOR – 2007 NCAA Final Four (World Feed)
Directed the World Feed at the Final Four for 196 Countries and Every Cruise Ship/Satellite Feed (Semis & Finals).
DIRECTOR – 1996 thru 2006 PGA Tour, Champions (Senior) Tour & LPGA Tour
ESPN, ESPN2, ABC Sports, TNT & TBS
- Directed most of the live and taped telecasts from all 3 tours (1996 – 2006) on ESPN and ESPN2
- Including all PGA Skins Game, Champions Skins Game and LPGA Skins Games (2000 – 2006)
DIRECTOR – 1996 thru 2008 Live/Tape Remote Sports
ESPN, ESPN2, ABC Sports & ESPN Regional Television
- 2004 – 2006 NCAA Football
- 1996 – 2006 NCAA Basketball
- 1997 – 1999 NHL
- 2008 PBA Tour
- 2004 – 2006 NCAA Soccer Championships (Men’s & Women’s)
- 2003 – 2006 NCAA Baseball & Softball Regionals & Super Regionals
- 2002 – 2006 NCAA Tennis Championships (Men’s & Women’s)
- 2005 & 2006 NCAA NCAA Hockey Frozen Four Semis
CORPORATE WORK EXPERIENCE – HIGHLIGHTS
Wrote, formatted/Storyboarded listed videos/commercials. Produced & directed the shoots & subsequent edits.
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN CHECK-IN VIDEO 2013
- SEBILE LURES – 52 Viral Video Package 2013
- POWER POLE – (:30) National Commercial Spots (Ninja & White Tiger) 2012 & 2013
- FULHAM (Product & Worldwide Videos) – 11 Total 2010 – 2012
University of Southern California – B.A., Sports Information (Minor, Public Relations)